Greenhill Media, LLC.
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Description: The Marketing Specialist runs the day-to-day operations of all digital platforms for Middleburg Life magazine. The Specialist also creates and executes proposals for current and new clients of digital and brand channel advertising.
Greenhill Media publishes Middleburg Life, a monthly lifestyle magazine located in Middleburg, Virginia, covering the people, lifestyle, and trends from the greater Piedmont and hunt country region.
We are hiring an experienced Marketing Specialist to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Greenhill Media is an excellent place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Specialist
- Publish content from every issue to the WordPress website and throughout the digital platforms
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare e-blasts to send out to subscribers and advertisers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message and style is consistent
• The Sales & Account Manager to create and execute advertising proposal for Middleburg Life’s digital channels and to fulfill digital ad insertions
• The Editor-in-Chief to regularly update all channels with new content while tracking #trends and follower interaction
• “The Middleburg Life” TV team to create and execute advertising proposals
• 2+ Years of experience in Digital Marketing
• Experience executing paid social media campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
• Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
(specifically Illustrator & InDesign skills)
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Incredible attention to detail
• Full understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
• Problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of content management systems
• WordPress knowledge and certification is a huge plus
This position can be remote, with regular Xoom/Skype/Google meetings.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time