While many events are postponed or cancelled for the foreseeable future, organizations are using this as an opportunity to become more connected than ever. We’ve compiled a list of #HuntCountry’s most intriguing upcoming virtual meetings, online resources and digital activities:
- Join Breaux Vineyards for weekly Virtual Tastings every Friday. Hosted by Lead Educator, Jim Koennicke, the tastings will be a fun and entertaining way to get to know some of Breaux’s wines in the comfort of your own home.
- Experience the Authentic with a Virtual Wine Tasting brought to you by Greenhill Winery & Vineyards. Every Thursday at 4 pm watch “Between Two Barrels” on Facebook Live.
- Visit the National Sporting Library & Museum on YouTube to see several virtual Gallery Talks that explore works from the NSLM permanent collections.
- Virtual Wine Tasting Hosted by Stone Tower Winery, June 25, 2020. Contact email@example.com for questions.
- Join A Place to Be live on facebook their our Spring Recital Series: From Their Home To Yours! While quarantine has kept us from seeing one another in person, APTB clients have been working hard on performances they are ready to share with the community! Brought to you live from facebook, these two showcases air live at noon on May 24th and 31st.
- Thursday, May 14: Join Foxcroft School for a Virtual Admission Open House. While a traditional campus visit simply is not an option in this current environment, let Foxcroft come to you.
- Friday, May 15: Discover one of Middleburg’s iconic inns & restaurants: Take a private tour of Goodstone Inn’s stunning & intimate working farm, award-winning culinary program, and hear the latest updates on their luxurious hospitality offerings. Hosted by Middleburg Life Publisher Rebekah Greenhill alongside Goodstone General Manager Gordon Leigh.
- Celebrate Memorial Day with “The Middleburg Life” host Laticia Headings and A Place To Be’s Tom Sweitzer. Enjoy an afternoon of live music and special guests.
Did we miss anything? Email your event to firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Social Media. @Middleburglife